Current News and Events from Gargoyles Eyewear
Jimmie Takes the Indie 400 again!
Scott Sorensen - Monday, July 27, 2009
Jimmie fought hard to take control and win the Allstate 400 for the second year in a row and the third time in four years. Capitalizing on Montoya’s penalties, Jimmie came out strong in the last 24 laps and held off team mate Mark Martin for the victory.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Gargoyles and Wess Doss present the Lights, Sights and Lasers Tour: Training the Experts How to Perform their Best.
- 12 second Game flip glasses video is so cool!
- Gargoyles Eyewear Commercial
- Madness takes over the AXS Moab 12-Hour Race
- Ussery Mountian Madness Race
- Red Energy 18 Hour Race
- Gargoyles Partners with Winnit.com and friend Nick Lachey
- Jimmie Dominates Pepsi 500
- Jimmie Johnson rasies $500K for his foundation
- Ali Nilforushan takes Thunderbird Show Park Grand Prix
March of Dimes Shooting Jimmie Johnson Baseball Performance Military Eyewear outdoor performance Adventure racing Tim Abell Super Skins Celebrity Golf Tournament flip first action Equestrian BullRun, Racing glasses shooter Adrian Gonzalez racing Mastercraft Racing bullet proof Tactical Media Group NASCAR Jimmie Johnson Martinsville terminator golf Gargoyles eyewear Sunglasses
- Adrian Gonzalez (2)
- Adventure racing (4)
- Baseball (2)
- bullet proof (1)
- BullRun, Racing (1)
- Equestrian (1)
- flip first action (2)
- Gargoyles eyewear Sunglasses (2)
- glasses (2)
- golf (2)
- Jimmie Johnson (6)
- March of Dimes (1)
- Mastercraft Racing (1)
- Military Eyewear (1)
- NASCAR Jimmie Johnson Martinsville (4)
- outdoor performance (1)
- Performance (1)
- racing (1)
- shooter (1)
- Shooting (2)
- Super Skins Celebrity Golf Tournament (1)
- Tactical Media Group (1)
- terminator (1)
- Tim Abell (1)